Tuesday 22 March 2011

If God Is For Us, Who Can Stand Against Us?

Like a lot of us, I have a heavy exam period coming up, and I have been worrying a lot recently. Then when I was worshiping on the way to Christian Union last night, I suddenly thought ‘Why worry?’; We have this amazing God, who created the entire universe. If what we are doing at any given time is of him, and we involve him in it, then he is going to bless it! If whatever we are doing is not of him, then it really shouldn’t matter to us if it doesn’t work out.
Incidentally after praying on it, releasing it all to God, I felt so different; Rather than feeling worried, I felt confident. Rather than feeling down, I felt lifted. I felt so anointed for the task ahead. When I got back, I was suddenly able to do lots more. When you allow God in through prayer, it can change everything.
As Romans 8:31 says: ‘If God is for us, who can stand against us?’
“And if our God is with us, then who can stand against us?”

No comments:

Post a Comment